LIBRARY-CUM-READING ROOM FACILITIES
Library is the gateway to information in support of the teaching & learning. A library is a place of an ample solace and knowledge, irrespective of its geographical location. It has a caliber to produce avid readers and well read scholars. Thomas Macaulay wrote in his minutes, “A single shelf of a good European library was worth the whole native literature of India and Arabia”.
- All must observe perfect silence, discipline and order in the library.
- Complete your studies within the stipulated time and return the book/s as soon as possible.
- All books taken from the Library must be returned within seven days. After this period fine will be charged.
- Reference books are not be taken out of the library. These are to be consulted in the Library itself.
- All books are to be returned one week before the final examination.
- In the event of loss of library book/s, three times of its existing price will be charged as fine.
- Damages to books/library are to be made good by the defaulters.