Need for safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance. Transport facility is the nervous system of an institution. Students from arm-length localities to the far reaching areas gather daily into the school to get educated and transport plays the pivotal role in bringing together the children of different geographical locations & areas; and dropping them safely within the safe authorities and boundaries of the school. To ensure safe travel, the school has its own fleet of school buses designed as per the standards and manned by trained personnel sensitized to the needs of the children.
- Students can avail the school transport arrangements subject to the availability of bus/seat.
- The directions given by the Institute from time to time regarding the school transport are to be strictly adhered to in toto.
- A student who opts for the school transport will have to continue with the bus service throughout the year.
- A registered boarder who withdraws bus facility during the year shall have to pay the full charges of the broken year (10 months).
- Full charges are to be paid even if opting for one way travel only.
- The monthly transport charges are to be paid in advance by or before 10th of each month, failing which Rs. 100/= per month shall have to be paid as fine in addition to normal charges.
- All the boarders shall always remain present at the proper stop at least ten minutes before the expected arrival of the bus. The bus will not wait if a child is not present at the pickup point.
- Parents/ accompanying person/s of students are not allowed to travel on the bus under any circumstances.
- Parents are requested to see that the children are escorted to and from the bus.
- The routes of the school buses are given by the office. The school does not entertain any request for change in bus routes to suit an individual’s convenience.
- Ordinarily, change of bus stop is not entertained; however, for any genuine change, the parent shall have to attend the office personally.
- No rebate will be provided for holidays/ vacations/ examination or preparation days or any unexpected holidays.
- The Buses shall ply as per the routine timings and not as per the changed timings during examinations etc. and as such the boarders shall have to co-operate at such occasions.
- The Bus fee does not include charges for other activities like excursions, etc. even if conducted in the School Bus/s.